NaughtyDate is an adult dating site that welcomes open-minded singles to meet and mingle with other naughty singles online. Whether you just want to flirt online or want to meet someone for a hookup, a NaughtyDate dating site is an ideal platform for you.
This review of NaughtyDate brings you the crucial information you need to know before deciding on whether to sign up or not. These are details about the membership structure, profile quality, the pricing plans, free and paid features, and how matchmaking works. We also tell you if there is a mobile NaughtyDate app you can use on your phone.
Users: Our research for this NaughtyDate review found out that the website has around 300,000 members from the United States. There are other frequent visitors from Germany, Australia, the United Kingdom, and Poland. A majority of the members are looking for casual hookups. 77 percent of the members are male, and the remaining 23 percent identify as females.
Prices: There are three premium packages on this dating site:
- One month at 39.00 USD
- Three months at 65.70 USD
- Six months at 106.20 USD
Free Version Available: There is a free version of NaughtyDate that gives you access to several free features.
Mobile App: There is no Mobile NaughtyDate app. However, the website is mobile responsive, and you can therefore access the website through your phone. The service perfectly makes up for the lack of the NaughtyDate app through the free mobile site.
Pros & cons
- Email verification
- Easy and quick sign up process
- Five free chats
- Add multiple videos and photos to profiles
- Safe to use
- Profile customization
- Free winks
- Most users are inactive and unresponsive
- Poor quality of profiles
- No mobile app
- Fake profiles
Checking the membership base at NaughtyDate was one of the first things we did when researching for this review. The website has over 100,000 members in the U.K, more than 300,000 from the U.S., and many more users from other English-speaking countries. A majority of the members are looking for casual dating partners. The website receives over 300,000 organic visits per month. There are over 10,000 daily logins worldwide.
77 percent of users at NaughtyDate are men. It is, therefore, an ideal platform for single ladies seeking single men for casual encounters. Besides, many of the members are between 25 and 34 years of age.
Profile quality was another important thing we checked when testing the NaughtyDate site for this review. But you have to be a paid member to view full-size photos on the platform. However, you can view profile photos of the members for free.
Most profiles have minimal information about the members. It is because NaughtyDate allows members to skip the process of adding their personal details when signing up. The site allows you to add the information later.
Matchmaking and Chatting
You can search for your perfect match at NaughtyDate through the filters. Because this is a casual hookup site, photos are very important. You can filter members based on various physical features, such as age and body type, then go through their photos as you sample your best match for a hookup.
You have many options to communicate with members at NaughtyDate. One of the easiest ways to start conversations is to send Flirtcasts. These are short and flirty messages that you can send to members as icebreakers. You can also grab a member’s attention by sending them a wink.
Standard members have five free chats once they’ve completed the registration process. Only premium members have access to unlimited messaging and chatting. NaughtyDate also lets you know through notifications when someone goes through your profile.
- Signing up for an account
- Sending winks
- Viewing messages in public chatrooms
- Viewing friends and feed sections
- Searching members
- Sending Flirtcasts
- Premium support
- Viewing big photos
- Share videos and photos in chats
- Unlimited chats
- Extended search
- ‘Looking for’ info
NaughtyDate is a great online dating platform for finding casual hookup partners. It’s fun and easy to interact with other members on the platform with a clean and easy-to-use layout. One of the main limitations of this service is that there is no NaughtyDate app. However, there is a mobile version of the site, and some features like the Like Gallery look better on the mobile site than on the desktop version.
It is easy to find a compatible casual dating partner at NaughtyDate. Members can use the available filters to scan through profiles of members who fit their criteria quickly. They can then start chatting and flirting as they make plans for a hookup. Everything would be more convenient for users if there were a NaughtyDate app.